Basic Course SIMATIC TIA Portal
Basic operations, TIA Portal, troubleshooting, PROFINET IO, operator panel
Employees from all departments are welcome, who want to learn how to make proficient usage of SIMATIC S7-1500/1200.
Experience with electrical controls.
You are welcome to check your knowledge by taking our online test.
|Price||1.950 € plus VAT (EN)|
Description / Learning objectives
In the Basic Course SIMATIC TIA Portal we give you an elementary knowledge of the structure of automation systems S7-1500/1200, their configuration and parameterization. You learn the handling of the TIA Portal software and the basics of programming and troubleshooting.
The theoretical knowledge will be deepened by practical exercises on a plant model. This allows you to put your theoretical knowledge into practice immediately.
After the training, you will be able to create basic S7 TIA programs and change them. You can also diagnose simple errors and fix them by the efficient use of the TIA Portal functions.
This is the first of three courses which qualifies you as an Automation Engineer Service TIA Portal due to ZVEI Regulations.
- system overview of SIMATIC S7-1500/1200 and TIA Portal
- components of the TIA Portal
- components of the automation system
- configuration of devices and networks
- program structure and organization blocks
- editing program blocks
- TIA Portal basic operations
- data blocks and data types (variables)
- parameterization of PROFINET IO
- commissioning and troubleshooting
- HMI system for operating and monitoring
- document and save programs
Software / Devices
TIA Portal, WinCC, S7-1500, ET 200, HMI-Panel, plant model
Please also attend our following trainings Service Course 1 SIMATIC TIA Portal and Programming Course SIMATIC TIA Portal.
We moreover offer extension modules focusing on engineering, operating/monitoring, communication and drive technology.