- Von OPC COM zu OPC UA (Unified Architecure)
- Introduction to OPC UA
- Information model, data access types and profiles of OPC UA
- OPC COM to OPC UA (Unified Architecture)
- OPC UA functionalities and interfaces
- Configuration and commissioning of OPC UA server and clients
- OPC-Scout& UaExpert as OPC Test Client
- OPC UA clients in VBA & C#
- Creating user-defined interfaces and Companion Specifications
- Alarm & Events, Historical Data Access, and XML
- Diagnostics and debugging of OPC UA components
- OPC security
- Introduction MQTT
- MQTT Client, Broker and data access
- Future prospects, TSN, Safety
Our trainers teach the participants in a virtual classroom. Each participant works with a simulated, fully functional virtual model (digital twin). Following this way, the participants are encouraged to interactively build up their knowledge. A laptop with a stable access to the internet is needed for this training. Ideally equipped with a second screen. Get to know the manufacturer-independent industry 4.0 interface of OPC UA an MQTT. This course provides you to most important knowledge of OPC interfaces (Classic and Unified Architecture) and MQTT. You will not only learn the handling of OPC Server and clients, but also how to diagnose and fix interface errors. You will get an overview of communication options on the OPC and MQTT interface. In this course, you will create your own interfaces and companion specifications. You will learn the different functionalities and methods of OPC and MQTT. Based on examples, you will get an overview of OPC and MQTT Clients programmed in a high-level language. We also show you the OPC security settings and how to set up a secure data exchange. The theoretical knowledge will be deepened by practical exercises on a plant model. After completion of the training, you will be able to set up and configure OPC servers, connect diverse OPC clients such as WinCC, Excel (VBA), C# with .NET Framework, to a server and put them into operation or make changes to them. You will be able to import data from the automation world into your personal computer and analyze them. Become a requested expert in OPC UA and MQTT with Grollmus.
Programmers, commissioning personnel, project planners, advanced service personnel
Basic knowledge of SIMATIC is recommended Basic knowledge of network engineering
SOFTWARE / Devices
We recommend an Internet connection with at least 16 Mbit, two monitors and a headset. Practical exercises are carried out browser-based on a virtual plant model.
Your next steps
We moreover offer additional advanced modules focusing for engineering, operator control and monitoring, communication and drive technology.