- Working with the digital twin (SIMIT)
- Commissioning of a program for a production cell
- Embedding of FCs and FBs
- Use of organization blocks for error diagnosis
- Software troubleshooting and correcting of errors
- Analog modules and analog value processing
- Commissioning of PROFINET IO and distributed I/O
- Error diagnosis for PROFINET IO
- Parameterization of an inverter (Drive) and commissioning on PROFINET
- Drive diagnosis
- Commissioning of a WinCC project
- Changes to WinCC project
- Adding Sequence control with GRAPH to your program
- Putting the SCL program into operation
- Ethernet communication
- Basics on Functional Safety
Our trainers teach the participants in a virtual classroom. Each participant works with a simulated, fully functional virtual model (digital twin). Following this way, the participants are encouraged to interactively build up their knowledge. A laptop with a stable access to the internet is needed for this training. Ideally equipped with a second screen. Building on the service basics from Service Course 1, the focus of this course is on system functions and troubleshooting in systems with frequency inverters (SINAMICS), HMI devices (OP), and PROFINET. You will learn how to parameterize a drive and an operator device as well as how to commission PROFINET IO peripherals. The theoretical knowledge will be further deepened by practical exercises on the model. This allows you to put your theoretical knowledge immediately into practice. After completion of the training, you will be able to diagnose errors and fix them. As this reduces system downtimes, you increase productivity. You can adapt your system to new conditions by small program changes or extensions. This is the last of three training courses in this specialization which certifies you as an Automation Engineer Service TIA Portal according to ZVEI Regulations.
Service personnel, maintenance engineers, commissioning engineers, project planners
Knowledge of Service Training 1 SIMATIC TIA Portal and SIMATIC S7.
SOFTWARE / Devices
We recommend an Internet connection with at least 16 Mbit, two monitors and a headset. Practical exercises are carried out browser-based on a virtual plant model.
Your next steps
Please also take the examination in order to become Automation Technician Service TIA Portal according to ZVEI. We moreover offer additional advanced modules focusing on engineering, operator control and monitoring, communication and drive technology.