- Working with the digital twin (SIMIT)
- FCs, FBs, and multi-instances
- Handling of complex data structures
- Libraries for reusable blocks
- Configuration and commissioning of a simulated virtual model with PROFINET
- Integration of external devices in PROFINET
- Parameterization of an inverter and commissioning on PROFINET
- Configuring the operating device with WinCC
- Managing data in recipes
- Extended functions of WinCC
- Creating and testing complex SCL programs
- Sequence control with GRAPH
- Ethernet communication
- Basics of functional safety
Our trainers teach the participants in a virtual classroom. Each participant works with a simulated, fully functional virtual model (digital twin). Following this way, the participants are encouraged to interactively build up their knowledge. A laptop with a stable access to the internet is needed for this training. Ideally equipped with a second screen. Based on the knowledge of Programming Course 1 SIMATIC TIA Portal, the focus of this course is on system functions, libraries (reusability), and the integration of frequency converters (SINAMICS) of PROFINET. You will also learn how to create blocks in SCL. The theoretical knowledge will be deepened by practical exercises on a plant model. This allows you to put your theoretical knowledge immediately into practice. After completion of the training, you will be able to program object-oriented programs with reusable blocks. Through the course contents you will be able to minimize project planning times and will be able to react flexible to changing requirements .This is the last of three courses which qualifies you as an "Automation Engineer Service TIA Portal according to ZVEI Regulations".
Programmers, commissioning engineers, project planners, advanced service personnel
Knowledge of Programming Course 1 SIMATIC TIA Portal and SIMATIC S7.
SOFTWARE / Devices
We recommend an Internet connection with at least 16 Mbit, two monitors and a headset. Practical exercises are carried out browser-based on a virtual plant model.
Your next steps
Take the examination for Automation Technician / Project Planning TIA Portal according to ZVEI. We moreover offer additional advanced modules focusing on engineering, operator control and monitoring, communication and drive technology.