- Working with the digital twin (SIMIT)
- System overview of PCS 7
- PCS 7 Engineering
- System structure and components (ES, AS, OS)
- Basic automation with CFC editor
- Using Advanced Process Library APL
- Using master data library
- Using help systems
- Sequence controls with SFC-editor
- Graphic images with Graphics Designer
- Measured value archiving (Tag Logging)
- PCS 7 Signaling System (Alarm Logging)
- Configuration examples of multi-operator systems
- Operator administration and access authorizations
In the PCS 7 Basic Course you will learn to use diverse engineering tools in order to implement your automation task in a rational and structured way. The theoretical knowledge will be deepened by practical exercises on a PCS 7 plant model. This allows you to put your theoretical knowledge immediately into practice. After completion of the training, you will be able to configure and parameterize PCS 7 systems, create SFC sequence controls, and analyze simple malfunctions with the help of diagnostic possibilities.
Programmers, commissioning personnel, project planner, advanced service personnel
Programming knowledge of SIMATIC S7. Experience in WinCC is recommended.
SOFTWARE / Devices
PCS 7 V9, AS with distributed I/O, virtual model
Your next steps
Please also attend our Advanced Course PCS 7.