Basic Course SIMATIC S7
Basic operations, STEP 7, troubleshooting, operator panel, PROFIBUS DP
Employees from all departments are welcome, who want to learn how to make proficient usage of SIMATIC S7.
Experience with electrical controls.
You are welcome to check your knowledge by taking our online test.
|Price||2.050 € plus VAT (EN)|
Description / Learning objectives
In the Basic Course S7 we give you an elementary knowledge of the structure of automation systems, their configuration and parameterization. You learn the handling of the STEP 7 software and the basics of programming and troubleshooting. You will get an overview of PROFIBUS DP.
The theoretical knowledge will be deepened by practical exercises on a plant model. This allows you to put your theoretical knowledge into practice immediately.
After the training, you will be able to create basic S7 programs and change them. You can also diagnose simple errors and fix them by the efficient use of the STEP 7 functions.
This is the first of three courses which qualifies you as an Automation Engineer Service due to ZVEI Regulations.
- system overview of SIMATIC S7
- components of the STEP 7 basic package
- components of the automation system
- hardware configuration and start-up of SIMATIC S7
- program structure and organization blocks
- STEP 7 basic operations
- data blocks and data types (variables)
- configurable blocks
- OP (operator panel) for operating and monitoring
- decentralized periphery of S7 (PROFIBUS DP)
- commissioning and troubleshooting
- document and save programs
Software / Devices
STEP 7 V5.5, WinCC flexible 2008, S7-300, ET 200, OP77, plant model
Please also attend our following trainings Service Course 1 SIMATIC S7 and Programming Course SIMATIC S7.
We moreover offer extension modules focusing on engineering, operating/monitoring, communication and drive technology.